- Who has the most number 1 hits?
- Who is the biggest selling solo artist of all time?
- Who is No 1 singer?
- What is the most famous song ever?
- Who is the most famous singer in the world?
- What is the oldest song in history?
- Who is the most successful singer of all time?
- Who has the best voice ever?
- Who was the first ever singer in the world?
- Who is the 1st best singer in the world?
- What is the number 1 selling album of all time?
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The BeatlesThe Beatles have tallied the most No.
1 hits in the 61-year history of the Hot 100, with 20.
Their closest competitor is Mariah Carey, with 18..
Who is the biggest selling solo artist of all time?
Elvis PresleyElvis Presley (USA) is the best-selling solo artist, with 1 billion sales worldwide (129.5 million in the USA).
Who is No 1 singer?
1. Mohammad Rafi. He is the most versatile singer of India and he was the best Indian Playback singer of all the time and also one of the most popular singer in Film industry, he has known for its versatility and his songs ranged from classical to patriotic, sad, romantic, qawwalis to ghazals and bhajans as well.
What is the most famous song ever?
Grierson deemed to be the most iconic: ” Smells Like Teen Spirit,”” Nirvana. ” Imagine,”” John Lennon. ” One,”” U2. ” Billie Jean,”” Michael Jackson. ” Bohemian Rhapsody,”” Queen. ” Hey Jude,” The Beatles. ” Like A Rolling Stone,” Bob Dylan. ” I Can’t Get No Satisfaction,” Rolling Stones.More items…•
Who is the most famous singer in the world?
Popularity rankingArtist01RihannaTrack artist02ColdplayTrack artist03DrakeTrack artist04EminemTrack artist91 more rows
What is the oldest song in history?
Hurrian Hymn No. 6“Hurrian Hymn No. 6” is considered the world’s earliest melody, but the oldest musical composition to have survived in its entirety is a first century A.D. Greek tune known as the “Seikilos Epitaph.” The song was found engraved on an ancient marble column used to mark a woman’s gravesite in Turkey.
Who is the most successful singer of all time?
Check out the 50 best-selling music artists of all time by album sales:The Beatles — 183 million units.Garth Brooks — 156 million units. … Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units. … Eagles — 120 million units. … Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units. … Billy Joel — 84.5 million units. … Michael Jackson — 84 million units. … More items…•
Who has the best voice ever?
Queen fans and music listeners can all agree that Freddie Mercury was undeniably one of the greatest vocalists to ever walk the Earth.
Who was the first ever singer in the world?
Al Di Meola: “the first singer in the world, has ever tried this” Unexpected encounter between Al Di Meola & Lorren at the North Sea Jazz Club Amsterdam were a spontaneous vocal improvisation was done on the famous Mediterranean Sundance song.
Who is the 1st best singer in the world?
#1 – Michael Jackson They even extend into the dance world. He is truly the king. Jackson credited James Brown as one of his influences, as well as Diana Ross from whom he learned to interject sounds like “ooh” into his vocals.
What is the number 1 selling album of all time?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller, estimated to have sold 66 million copies worldwide, is the best-selling album.